💬 Review Motorola x4 by GeodeKumo

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,375 happy users since 2014.
Register

GeodeKumo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Motorola x4

Description
It's a small-ish phone, I'd put the screen at about 4 and a half x 3-ish inches. It's got some weight to it though. It has a round frame on the back housing the flashlight and the camera flash light, and the cameras for photos and videos separately. The front has two selfie cams as well, one for photos and one for videos on either end of a long horizontal frame above the screen. It has fingerprint unlocking technology so it has the little pad for that below the screen. The volume and power buttons are all located on the right side of the phone when you're looking at the screen.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
It has been very reliable. Even though the phone I currently have is not the latest version, it's still getting updates and still keeping up fine with everything. It has a lot of space already, and paired with an SD card it's fantastic! I have so many apps, pictures, and other space consuming stuff on my phone as I am a forgetful person and An artist, and need to take notes of literally everything, save photo references, etc, so it's very useful for everyday life.
The controls on this phone are very streamline and easy to use once you learn them. It gives you at least one other option for performing certain tasks, like taking screenshots, accessing camera or flashlight. I especially love that you can access the flashlight by shaking the phone if you don't have time to unlock it and all that.

Things I don't like
I found it odd that there wasn't already a note taking app pre-installed like with most other phones or devices I've had. I had to download a note taking app from the app store, and because it's an app from the app store, I have to watch adds just to take notes. But not everyone needs their phone for taking notes, so I think that's just a personal gripe more than a general issue with the phone itself.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Overall I'd give this phone 5 stars. I'm very pleased with it. It's decently priced for what it does. You get a lot out of it so I definitely think it's worth it.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month