Movie and TV Lover's Club

Here is a fun place for everyone who loves to chat about their favorite movies and shows!

Quick Overview

Category
Movies
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Movie based on book

HazelnutCreamer

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Guys... Tell me the best and worst adaptation movie based on books...
Well my favorite is Troy and the worst is Percy Jackson

mxxndxst

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
the Percy Jackson movies suck so bad. and it makes me real sad because I love those books and basically anything written by Rick Riordan. my boy Percy didn't deserve that ;'(
For best adaptations... I'm not really sure. I like the Harry Potter movies and think they are good enough, but idk if I'd call them the best adaptations out there. I don't really watch movies.. just wanted to share my hatred for the Percy Jackson adaptations lol

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Best movies none. Understanding that they are their own universe with an alternate history and similar characters make them easy to swallow. I like Sin City and least attached to the core universe I would say John Dies at the End oh so sad.

Last edited:

Jaitzche

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'd have to say worst (for me) was Eragon. They messed up so much of it and I'm still kinda salty because I was so excited when I was younger.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Not necessarily the best, but I really liked the movie adaptation of "The Devil Wears Prada." I'm a sucker for happy endings so I prefer how the movie ended versus how the book ended.

Not a book, but I really disliked the movie adaptation of "Avatar: The Last Airbender." It was an amazing show with a good mythology, and the movie was just so lacking in the same energy.