Mod apk MU ORIGIN PRIVATE SERVER - VER. 7.0

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,620 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MuP

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
MU ORIGIN PRIVATE SERVER - VER. 7.0

Name of the game: Mu Origin

Version: v7.0.0

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
Mu Online on Mobile! A classic game, shining once again on mobile. Based on the original Mu Online, that most MMORPG players already know, Mu Origin is successful port to mobile devices. The mobile game sticks to the original 3D design with some visible improvements, yet still manages to capture that original feeling of raw power. It's action packed, has a great quest line, has countless ways to progress, has wings and has a ton of events and, well, it's just fun to play!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.in.siamgame.ggplay.qjmu&hl=en
MOD Features:
- 1.000.000 Free Diamonds Everyday
- HIGH EXP, Alchemy, Enhancement Rates
- Free Fashion, Pets and Mounts
- Daily Bonuses and events
- English Translated
- Frequent updates and bugfixes

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: MuP

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 311 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 758 times

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
@MuP , congratulations on your first successful release here at sbenny.com.

We hope to see many more wonderful things from you in the future.

Keep up the good work.

Best Regards,
Twich54,
Staff Member

MuP

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
How lovely! Thank you for the warm welcome to the sbenny community. :)<3
If anyone is experiencing any problems, please send me a PM or simply reply here and I will do my best to assist you. <3

Ceez

⇄ reject
Member for 6 years
Nice mod @MuP
2019 Team -Ceez

MuP

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years

ImpG

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Are you guys using an emulator? If that's so, please use NOX, it works perfectly (I recommend this version NOX 6.2.2.0).
This could also be a connection issue, so, if it doesn't work with NOX try to install a VPN like (Hotspot Shield) and update the game through it.
Yes, I am...ops haha
Thanks I will try it :)

MU ORIGIN PRIVATE SERVER - VER. 7.0 was released by MuP and 31466 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.