Mod apk MX Player Pro color + Patched AC3/DTS Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,768 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name Of The App
MX Player Pro color + Patched AC3/DTS Mod

Version Number 1.9.1.7
Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.pro
No Root Needed
Online App/Game ? N

Mod Features

Premium Purchased App Unlocked [Full]
MX Player Pro color + Patched AC3/DTS
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
READ MORE HERE TAP SPOILER
This is the Ad-Free version of MX Player.

There is no functional limitations in free version. Kindly try the free version first before purchasing the Pro version.

Powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.

a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.

b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device's performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.

c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.

d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.

e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)

Subtitle formats:

- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
- SubRip(.srt)
- MicroDVD(.sub)
- VobSub(.sub/.idx)
- SubViewer2.0(.sub)
- MPL2(.mpl)
- TMPlayer(.txt)
- Teletext
- PJS(.pjs)
- WebVTT
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
About "Pair with Bluetooth devices" permission: This permission is required to improve AV sync when Bluetooth headset is connected.
About "Disable screen lock" permission: This permission is required to remove screen lock temporarily when Kids lock mode is used. Nevertheless, secure screen lock will not be disabled.
About "Control vibration", "Prevent device from sleeping" permissions: These permissions are required for media playback on some devices.

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the" LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply
(" Thanks @SusieQ™ ",
" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
FILE SIZE 15.2 mb

Credit Me @SusieQ™
If you like & appreciate the work/mods I do here and want to show a little support you can buy me a cup of coffee. Its greatly appreciated <3 [ PayPal is super easy to use & no PayPal account is required by you]Send me a pm for more info@SusieQ™
For notifications of my new releases,(and updates) tap on my profile and select" FOLLOW "

♪°·♡.·°♪.·°·.·¯\_(ツ)_/¯♪°·♪.·°♪.·°

What can I say. . .
I
L♡ve to make you happy !

FOR CURRENT VERSION TAP HERE MOD APK - MX Player Pro Unlocked/Mod v1.9.1.9

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Forumers
Request Filled
MX Player Pro color + Patched AC3/DTS

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

RanmaruX

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Thank you!

RedSnowAve

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
My favorite video app for the kindle. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.