• Did you know you can also get SB Cash by reviewing your smartphone? Check out this section: Smartphones, select your Brand and start a new thread into "Smartphone Reviews" section. The longer and more detailed your review is, the higher the SB Cash reward is!

My art pieces!

Kristopher24

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Malaysia
I thought to share some here because I don't really have anywhere to post these anyway except for amino and twitter. ( my art style and the way I do art is very inconsistent and I'm experimenting alot so hope this explains the difference in style and colouring methods! )

akira2.png
mirai.png
susie.png
penningtn family.png
lineart.png

A

Ad Manager

Kristopher24

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Malaysia
Very cool. I wish I could draw better. I'm mediocre at best. Pencil is my favorite medium.
I think your specialty lies in editing and graphic designing! Like, I could draw people all day but my editing skills is horrible, and my composition for my drawing are often not interesting. Whilst people like you have works with very cool concepts and compositions!

GSlayer

🃏🃏Joker🃏🃏
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Box of Chocolates (Valentine's Day LIMITED)
Bouquet of Roses
Device
LG X Power - Android 6.0.1
Country
Cuba
Looks amazing! nicely done, I see a lot of influence of the old-times manga on your work, very refreshing, keep the good work!

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.