My art pieces!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,894 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kristopher24

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I thought to share some here because I don't really have anywhere to post these anyway except for amino and twitter. ( my art style and the way I do art is very inconsistent and I'm experimenting alot so hope this explains the difference in style and colouring methods! )

akira2.png
mirai.png
susie.png
penningtn family.png
lineart.png

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
O_O Was the purple one a pony?

voltagebinary

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Very cool. I wish I could draw better. I'm mediocre at best. Pencil is my favorite medium.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Very cool. I wish I could draw better. I'm mediocre at best. Pencil is my favorite medium.
I have seen what you posted a day or two; I think your good and not mediocre. :)

Kristopher24

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think your specialty lies in editing and graphic designing! Like, I could draw people all day but my editing skills is horrible, and my composition for my drawing are often not interesting. Whilst people like you have works with very cool concepts and compositions!

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Looks amazing! nicely done, I see a lot of influence of the old-times manga on your work, very refreshing, keep the good work!