Mod apk My Beauty Spa: Stars and Stories v0.1.31 Unlimited Money & Unlimited Diamonds (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,854 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

My Beauty Spa: Stars and Stories v0.1.31

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 65 times

• My Beauty Spa is a unique blend of intriguing Hollywood stories, city building and farming !
    Build your perfect Beauty Spa! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and create amazing eco-friendly treatments. Trade with other Spas. Open hair and make-up salons, massage studios and other treatment services to provide a perfect experience to your Hollywood customers. Explore the Hollywood boulevard and find rare resources. Run your own production and get involved in the Hollywood gossip and stories. Are you ready to build your dream beauty spa? Let’s get started!

Features of My Beauty Spa: Stars and Stories for Android:

• FUN and exciting storylines to follow and explore
    • PROVIDE and build classy beauty and spa services to your customers
    • UNLOCK fun, charismatic beauty-experts with orders you need to fill
    • GROW ingredients and create eco-friendly treatments
    • FASHION and Beauty events to participate in and win great prizes
    • SPA Managers help you out with production and treatments
    • Play with your friends or make new friends in the game community!

Download now the MOD APK of My Beauty Spa: Stars and Stories for free, only at sbenny.com!

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Money (make sure to start a new game)
    • Unlimited Diamonds (make sure to start a new game)

Notes: beware this app requires Android 6.0 or higher to run, so it will not install if you have lower Android versions.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cherrypickgames.mybeautyfactory

EmiRenx

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years

ladypancake

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh cute, thank you❤

Status
Not open for further replies.