GBA Emulator My Boy! GBA Emulator

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,740 happy users since 2014.
Register

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
My Boy! GBA Emulator

Description: Description: My Boy! is a super fast and full-featured emulator to run GameBoy Advance games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It emulates nearly all aspects of the real hardware correctly.

This is by far the only emulator that supports link cable emulation with decent speed.

Note:
*** To play GB/C games, you need to get My OldBoy!.
*** You CAN link up two different games, and it is easy! Refer to instructions on our website.
*** CHEATS ACTUALLY WORK! Please refer to the FAQ on our website.

Highlights:
• Fastest emulation, therefore saves your battery to the MAX.
• Very high game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem.
• Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
• Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation through your Android's hardware sensors and vibrator!
• Enter multilined GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
• High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.
• IPS/UPS ROM patching
• OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
• Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
• Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.
• Save games at any time with screenshot
• Sync saves with Google Drive. Play and save games on one device and continue on the others!
• On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
• A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
• External controllers support, such as the MOGA controllers.
• Clean & simple yet well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
• Create and switch to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.
• Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.

No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.

LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.

*** Unlike many others, we are the actual core developers. Your reported bugs will most likely get fixed very soon!

Installation Instructions: None

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

sphere634

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
i hope i can play pokemon with this! iys all i want..

Mickeytmnt777

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Nice 8ts all good:blushdroid::blushdroid::blushdroid::blushdroid::blushdroid::blushdroid:
Post automatically merged:

Nice 8ts all good:blushdroid::blushdroid::blushdroid::blushdroid::blushdroid::blushdroid:

gamersmith

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The successor of the all time classic that shortly became a hit just like it's "father". The fact that Gameboy Advance plays the older Gameboy titles means you get to use the older games. There is also another version of the Advance called SP.