⭐ VIP mod apk My Cafe — Restaurant game (Vip mod menu) | Free Shop (Ruby, Coin, Crystal), Free roll, and more...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,182 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Sbenny

In this case i think that is ok. Because modder has to update the mod up to date with the game. It will be easier to mod the offline game. But this is online game. So the sbcash is the reward for the job what we do

Last edited:

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I forgot to say that. The update version of vip mod has function instant complete festival quest. It is put in cheat phone deliever

pieandpie

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi can you please send me the updated version please. Btw. Account crash when hired servant

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
@pieandpie : you downloaded the latest version. Yes, not everything can purchase free. But you can get gold anf crystal, rubies very easy with vip mod. Just use your brain to get them. There are lot of ways to do that

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
i sent you the link for updated version via pm already.

BlackCash

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
check is also working, but is that game updates bring new things

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok my friend. I will check soon. On my device, it say there is no update version.
Post automatically merged:

BTW, my account still ok. although i join township, stay on top 1 barisa and festival. So this is the perfect mod up to now.

aviamartinez27

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I clicked on the one you sent and it wont open.
It keeps saying file cant open.

And when I clicked on this page to download vip again it says that I have to repay to open the link.

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Only you got that problem. Everyone installed the vip mod and nothing happen.
Post automatically merged:

I sent you the download link. Not forum link. So you can download that file directly.

aviamartinez27

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I did click on the download link you sent me. And it did not open.

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Status
Not open for further replies.