💬 Review My cafe : Recipes & Stories

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,658 happy users since 2014.
Register

Elleana

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: My cafe : Recipes & Stories

You are the owner of a cafe and you have some people who work as barista and server. So you make money even when you're not playing.

Review:
It will be two years since I started playing this game and I still love it.

As a owner, I don't have to serve all customers by myself (but of course I can if I want to). I just have to fullfil customers' special orders and requests. I can decorate my cafe as I wish and choose my favorite style among 6 different styles wich content several substyles each. And stylish furnitures give tips ap to 300%.

I could rejoin a town when I reached the level 7 and I'm actually in an amazing town with amazing people. There are fetivals each weekend when you can do special tasks and earn money and diamonds, and earn trophies for your town. Your town compets with 5 others town to reach a higher league (tea league - milk - lemon - caramel -chocolate - honey - and finally diamond league).

Money allows to buy furnitures and decorations and diamonds are for special furnitures and spices needed for special orders.

You can become a VIP to advance faster and have some more privileges if you buy some stuff with real money. But I think it is not necessary. Plus there are apdates every month, which always improve the game.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I recommend this game. It is the first game I play this long. I think there are still some more usefull modifications to do but the developpers are listening to players' advices to release updates.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the game! I am a huge fan of city builder games and I am a sucker for a strong storyline so I might just have to check it out!

anagrm

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I really liked this one, good for when you need to rest and nor think about anything.it's a fun game and I would definitely recommend it to other users too xx