⭐ VIP mod apk My Cafe - Restaurant game v2020.2 (Vip mod menu) | Free Shop (Ruby, Coin, Crystal) & More

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,352 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years

My Cafe - Restaurant game v2020.2

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: mrcas

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 5 times

• Join more than 50 million coffee lovers around the world and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit in this FUN and RELAXING restaurant game. Decide on your cafe or restaurant business STRATEGY and earn income, even when you are offline!

RESTAURANT GAME SIMULATION
    • With My Cafe you can own and grow a coffee shop or a restaurant of your dreams
    • Decorate your coffee shop as you wish, hire and train staff, decide on cafe menu items and even set prices as you see fit

CAFE MAKEOVER
    • Do you have a knack for design? Hone your interior design skills and do a total cafe or a restaurant makeover
    • In this cooking game, you can choose from numerous decor styles, position furniture as you wish, and make a coffee shop totally yours by accentuating with elements that show your true self

INTERACTIVE STORYLINES IN YOUR CAFE
    • As a true coffee shop owner, you will get to meet your customers from various backgrounds and get to help them navigate through life. In this restaurant game you can pick between different lines of dialogue with customers and see where your story takes you!
    • Do you like drama? Romance? In My Cafe, the choice is all yours!

GO SOCIAL WITH MY CAFE
    • Play my cafe with friends and meet like-minded coffee lovers to form townships and compete against owners of other coffee shops
    • Fulfill festival tasks and lead your town to success together!

COFFEE AND CAFE MANIA: Do you love coffee as much as we do?
    • Unleash your barista superpower and create custom coffee and tea drinks for all your guests
    • Unlock unique coffee recipes and spice up everyone’s life in your cafe with distinctive coffee drink combinations

••••••••••••••••••••••
    My Cafe: Recipes & Stories is FREE to download and play with no obligations to pay. However, some in-game items can be purchased for real money. If you wish to disable this feature, please turn off in-app purchases in your device’s settings
    ••••••••••••••••••••••
    Note: An internet connection is required to play the game

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free Shop: This function will let you buy with free (Using gold, crystal and ruby)
    Hack Exp: This function will add 1.376.256 exp to you for each item you put on your Shop
    Unlock Shop: This function will unlock all of item in shop which require level to unlock
    Refresh Data From Server: This function will let you can open daily gift continuous, play Quiz, dice roll with magaret, sell Furniture without any limit.
    Cheat Roll Dice: This function will allow you roll dice in Mini Board Game (With bunny) with free ticket.
    Fake Vip Level: This function will fake the vip level for you to level 7. You can hire 5th staff. This is just fake data. Not real.
    Cheat Deliever oder: This function will let you delieve phone oder immediately without any limit. you can get unlimit spice from here.
    Hack Speed Staff: This function will let your staff move with very fast speed.
    Cheat mission: This function will unlock all mission for you. And the only thing you need is completed by talking with your customer.
    Instant refill machine: This function will refill your machine immediately.
    Disable Anti Cheat: This function will make you safe with cheat. i added the Anti Ban also to this MOD.

P/s: Please take care and do not push your level too quick or your account will be banned manual by admin.

What's new in this version: I added more code to disable anticheat & auto ban in this game. In this version, the game usually crash randomly. It only works perfectly on real device. I tried on Nox and Menu player, game crashed randomly.

I decide to decrease the price to unlock this Mod and keep this mod only in Vip section.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.melesta.coffeeshop&hl=en

sjgrant1978

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 5 years
Very fast service update thanks so much checking it out

sjgrant1978

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 5 years
Worth the SB Points I don't paying each month as they update game. Well deserved great job

BlackCash

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Very good as always, and as always I order the "journeys interactive stories" mod thanks

Pizzagirl

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Thank you for an updated mod for this game :)

OMGSCANDAL90

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ciao ho sbloccato la mod pagando 10.000 e ora cosa devo fare

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ciao ho sbloccato la mod pagando 10.000 e ora cosa devo fare
Please download both of file.

1. APK file to install your game. Please remove your old version before installing.
2. Extrach the obb file and copy the folder "com.melesta.coffeeshop" to "/Android/obb". If you do not see the folder obb, you can create it manually.

ydemir95

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello, new update has arrived. Will the vip menu be updated?

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I will update soon. check on my channel, subscribe to get new update

canicomeover25

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this mod. I absolutely 🥰 this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.