Mod apk My Cafe - Restaurant Game v2020.7 - Unlimited Money & Gems Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,630 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

My Cafe - Restaurant Game v2020.7

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 49 times

• Your coffee shop adventure begins as you set off to a quiet town and open a classy cafe with your friend Ann! Serve coffee, bakery goods and more, and immerse yourself in an addictive restaurant simulator that’s brimming with exciting stories.
    Build a diner, bakery, or restaurant – hire staff, buy furniture, and set prices on the menu. Make your coffee shop glamorous with tons of decorative items – After all, comfort is in the details! Bring your restaurant to life with impactful stories and colorful customers. Gossip with regulars and choose your own responses to influence the direction of the story, and make new friends in your neighborhood. Each story is unique in My Cafe: Recipes & Stories!

Features of My Cafe: Recipes & Stories for Android

• Story mode with unique characters and meaningful relationships. Learn the stories of your regulars, make new friends and experience your own restaurant adventure
    • Coffee shop gossip goes a long way! Investigate the town’s story and discover secrets the whole town wants to know
    • Coffee and hot drinks for cafe fans
    • Bakery treats and restaurant eats
    • Special recipes like the Sweet Tales Latte, the Mojito Cupcake and more
    • My cafe, my way – Design your own coffee shop with over 200 decorative items
    • Manage your cafe by taking big risks or going slow and steady
    • Manage restaurant staff, hire, train and fire your employees

Go social – see how your Facebook friends are running their own coffee shops!

My Cafe: Recipes & Stories is the restaurant story of a lifetime! Gossip with cafe guests and meet new friends in a story mode so deliciously addictive, you’ll never want to put it down! Become a world chef and build your bakery, cafe, diner or restaurant in a story game that lets you play your way!

Download My Cafe: Recipes & Stories MOD APK today and tell your story today!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free Shopping (Coins never decrease when buying things from the shop, including expansions)
    Free unlocking of new recipes (gems will not consume - but your current amount of gems needs to be enough in order to buy them)
    Buy Gifts from Fernando for free (gems will not consume - but your current amount of gems needs to be enough in order to buy them)
    Free Spices Slots Unlocking (gems will not consume - but your current amount of gems needs to be enough in order to buy them)
    Unlock Staff Slots for free (gems will not consume - but your current amount of gems needs to be enough in order to buy them)
    Unlock new outfit for free (gems or coins will not consume - but your current amount of gems or coins needs to be enough in order to buy them)

Notes: buying all gifts from Fernando will give you around 500 Gems. Do not connect with Google Play Games. Use Facebook instead. If you can't login with Facebook due to an error, it's probably because you need to uninstall your Facebook App first.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.melesta.coffeeshop

Downloaded 26 times

Magnoliaa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Sbenny Not all feautures of the mod are working.
My gems are decreasing when I:
- Unlock new recipes
- Buy gifts from Fernando
- Unlock spice slots
- Unlock staff slots

It seems like only Free shopping is working for this mod.

Also:
- Unlock new outfits is not with gems/coins. The game unlocks the outfits when you reach a certain level.
- Buying clothes is for free, it does not decrease coins/gems.
- Buying costumes does decrease gems/coins.

Last edited:

miajayy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Love your mods!
I've tried installing this app, but it gets stuck on the finding resources to download page. :(
I managed to install it, but, sadly, anything that requires diamonds actually takes them. I have enough diamonds, but it doesn't seem to be working. You can buy most things with coins, but buying staff actually deducts coins.

Espi71

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm having the same problem...boo

Amb23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It keeps saying there's no internet connection

My Cafe - Restaurant Game v2020.7 - Unlimited Money & Gems Hack was released by Sbenny and 9618 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.