My first game?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,738 happy users since 2014.
Register

Doterius

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
In my first game, I'm not sure if it was Metal Slug 2 or against, but I remember that my father had a game room when he was only 3 years old, there were many different consoles and games, but those 2 are the ones I remember the most

Chatonbrutal

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The first game I ever played was Bug!
bug!.jpg

Now I feel very old...

I remember also all the Infogrames games...
Super hard... This compagy HATED children.

infoshtrou.jpg

This. s**t.ruined. my. childhood!

Noura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Harvest Moon : Back To Nature
Because my big brother often play it when I'm still 4 and that became my first game when I'm 5

Kevin06

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sadly, I don't remember my first game totally, I do remember that's a racing game, a cartoon (but not Cartoon Network) racing flash game, I played it a day when I was five (now I am fifteen), my dad said to my older brother: "teach your brother how to play games", because I was didn't know how to use them, he told me the necessary stuff, however it was a little useless; I didn't understand and I try to learn it by myself, at first I wasn't even able to get my character to the track, some days after, I finally managed to win my first race by my count.

The first game that I actually remember is a flash Role-playing game called Epic Battle Fantasy 3, I fell in love with that game, the graphics, the music, the battles I enjoyed it; even it not is too impressive, it's just superior to the common flash games. I played it when I was seven. Now you can play Epic Battle Fantasy 5 free on its developer's page, I really recommend it.

lovecall

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Minesweeper, Hearts or pinballs lol (Yes, the most accessible games at the time of my childhood.)