My game need update..

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,050 happy users since 2014.
Register

Crazy fellow

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Dear,S.Benny coordinator
Hi,I am your new member and I have a problem with game *dangerous fellow*. I have used the link you have given and it work then for at time while it ask me to update the game!e so I tap comfirm bottom and brought me to google play but it only have uninstalled and open app only there.So I came back to S.benny site if you have any updated link for the game but I doesn't find anything.I hope you can solved this problem,My hope for you is big.

Best,Crazy Fellow.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It's not from our website then, your account doesn't have any history of unlocking mods from our website.

Crazy fellow

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Dear,S.benny coordinator

Thanks for answering my questions,I am really sure that so have download the link on your site but nevermind I will try downloading back the link.Thanks again for the help and replied.

Sincerely,Crazy Fellow
PS:Sorry to bother you with the stuff.Have a good day.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
No bother, don't worry. It's just I found it curious that you said it's from our website when I can't see you unlocked it, that's why I asked.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!