LP mod apk My Hero’s Love: Drake – Story with Choices v4.16 - Free InApp Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,078 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years

My Hero’s Love: Drake – Story with Choices v4.16

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: BlackEden

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 25 times

• What’s an Otome Game?
    You’re the heroine of a love story, whose ending gets influenced by the decisions you make. (Animated Visual Novel)
    What are you going to do? Will you find your one true love?
    Go on an adventure in this new world… in YOUR world!

Decide how you’re going to solve difficult situations and what’s the best way to get closer to your crush. Let your own personality flow into the story and find out, if you’re able to conquer the hero's heart.

About the story:
    You head to the capital city Marvall to escape the dull village life and to start your own little career. But destiny decides instead, that you end up at the “Academy of the Protectors”. It’s a world-famous training school, in which the best and strongest warriors of Zargoa get trained.
    As different the protectors might be regarding their character, there’s still one thing that connects them all: they are and always will be, emotionless killing machines – meaning, they are tactless bullies. And since life is cruel in Marvall, you get put to the test by the headmistress of the Academy, Lady Daria.
    To motivate you, she offers you a profitable job, should you succeed: to be her right hand! The only thing you have to do, is to get one of the protectors ready for a gala dinner. There is much at stake for Lady Daria herself, as well as the name of her Academy.
    What sounds like an easy job, soon turns out to be an impasse, because the protector you’re supposed to tame, is none other than Drake – a stubborn and easily provoked man, which learned in his life to go his own way, regardless of the consequences. He’s one of the most successful protectors, which knows perfectly well on how to wield his sword, but sadly not how to be charming and good mannered.
    To make things worst, a new demon appears disturbs the peace and quiet of the town and keeps the protectors busy.

This is the place:
    💕 If you like excitement and love all at once.
    💕 If you’re confident and strategic enough to cope with a protector.
    💕 If you’re ready to bravely face any rival.
    💕 If you like gods and demons.
    💕 If you’re comfortable around several men.
    💕 If you like raffles and shopping.

NOW NEW:
    💥 Play through the game for free and without energy.
    💥 Dress up your own avatar and influence this way the ending of your love-story.
    💥 Lucky in love, unlucky in cards? Or do you prefer to have luck at both of them? Let yourself get surprised!
    💥 3 secret love-moments with pictures, which bring you one step closer to the Happy Ending.

Your features:
    💖 Experience this Visual Novel without any annoying advertisements or long waiting times.
    💖 You immediately can read through the whole story.
    💖 Constantly added animations make the story even more vivid.
    💖 Breathtaking music and sound effects.
    💖 Countless carefully drawn graphics like backgrounds, characters, etc.
    💖 Winning Pictures (CG’s) of the most beautiful moments.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• • Patched Via LP to Bypass InApp Purchases

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank BlackEden and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.your.visual.novel.drake

Last edited:
Downloaded 10 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Don't work

Can you please be more specific. "Doesn't work" doesn't help @Eden understand (and eventually fix) such issues.

What exactly doesn't work? It doesn't install? It doesn't load the game? A specific mod feature doesn't work? Anything else? Your device Model? Your Android OS? Such info are essential to both us and our users to better understand if it's a specific issue you faced, if it's related to your specific device, if it's a general issue, and a lot more.

Kind regards,
Yoda

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 4 years
At first I launched the app through LP but I couldn't bypass the in-app purchases. Instead I did the following:
Menu of patches
APK rebuilt for InApp and LVL emulation
Tick "support patch for LVL and Inapp emulation'
Tick "support patch for InApp emulation (Reassembly Dex)"
Click on "Rebuild app"
Go to file
Install

Then once I launched it I was able to get items for free!

Thank you so much for your work, Eden!
This is my first time ever using Lucky Patcher to be honest, excuse me for being a noob but it worked in the end, thanks to you!

Last edited:
My Hero’s Love: Drake – Story with Choices v4.16 - Free InApp Purchases was released by Eden and 2369 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.