💬 Review My Hero Academia: Two Heroes

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,020 happy users since 2014.
Register

Herbievore

Novice Lv1️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: My Hero Academia: Two Heroes

Two Heroes is a movie in the My Hero Academia series, revolving around the main character Izuku Midoriya, his mentor All Might and All Might's old friend: David Shield.

Review:
My Hero Academia: Two Heroes takes place after Season 2 and before Season 3. It's such an amazing animated movie and gives inspiration to those who need it.

The characters involved in this story is of course the class of 1A, mostly Izuku Midoriya (aka Deku), Katsuki Bakugou, Todoroki Shouto, Eijirou Kirishima, Ochako Uraraka, Iida Tenya, Yaoyorozu Momo, Denki Kaminari, Kyoka Jirou and Minoru Mineta. These students along with All Might (The world's number one hero) are invited to the prestigious island for heroes: I-Island.

All Might is there for a conference and invites his descendant or apprentice, Deku along since they can bring a plus one to the island.

There, they meet the person behind All Might's debut- David Shield, one of his closest friends and inventor of his assisting devices. The two had met in the USA, hence the reason why All Might has so many moves named after the states of the US. David has a quirkless daughter named Melissa who takes after her father in inventing devices to assist heroes.

All's well so far until a villain, a cronie of the dangerous One for All, decides to attack the island and takes everyone staying in it as hostage.

The movie will surely keep everyone captivated, MHA fan or not. The soundtrack is filled with new songs and contains the same ones from the anime. Hearing the music and watching them alongside the scenes sends goosebumps up your arms and sends a sense of adrenaline to your veins.

I was constantly kept on my toes. Luckily I didn't really gave to hold back my reactions because most people in the cinema were anime fans and reacted as well. It's like an unspoken thing between all anime fans lmao.

There's a nice balance between comedy, sadness, anger and adrenaline. You couldn't help but feel brought along with the emotions, especially when everyone was cheering. It was like watching it unfurl before you.

It's best to watch the first two seasons before watching the film first so you would understand a few things but it's alright if you don't .

Would you recommend this to other users? All in all, it's a really good movie. Its a good family movie and its kid friendly too! I would recommend people to watch this, especially to anime fans. It gives a deeper perspective to the anime and shows that its not just some plain old hero anime.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐