🎮 MOD APK My Home - Design Dreams MOD (v_1.0.74 updated)

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
You need to unlock this content with your SB Cash before being able to vote in this poll.
Samyy

Samyy

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
✔ Approved Releaser
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Samsung Galaxy S9 Edge
Country
Italy
My Home - Design Dreams MOD (v_1.0.74 updated)

💾 Name of the game: My Home - Design Dreams

⌛️ Version: 1.0.74

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

📡 Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Welcome to My Home, a place that you can make your dream come true! Play this fun addictive match 3 game and make your dream home-design FOR FREE! From a condo to a mansion or even a villa, you can design and decorate everything on your device by your fingertips!

Enjoy the game that fuses colorful matching puzzle levels with a home you restore, makeover and decorate. Many free styles and furniture combinations await you in-game! Don't forget to stop by your landlord or best friend's house to catch up and talk about your dream! Come and download to design your home for free now!

Game features:

* House Design: Open-ended addictive puzzle gameplay. Various styles at your disposal! Makeover and restore your houses all by yourself!

* Exciting match 3 levels: Hundreds of challenging match-3 levels with many awesome boosters. More matching challenging means more fun!

* Personalized storyline: All stories focus on YOU! Follow along with the adventure while designing your dream homes!

* Vivid characters: Fun and unique characters! Your best friend, your sweet landlord and many more surprises!

* Multiple houses: Not satisfied with designing and restoring only one house? We have plenty of houses for you to design and decorate!

Challenge the match 3 puzzle levels Now! Time to show your talent for home-design in-game! Take the reins and bring your dream house to life now for free!

Wanna get all the latest information? Join our worldwide community on:
Facebook:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Twitter:

Instagram:

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spacegame.homedesign&hl=en_GB
🔮MOD Features:
Unlimited Coins
Unlimited Cash

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Samyy and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

⚙️Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

✒️Credits to: Samyy

Download Link(s):
You need to login to access this hidden content.

A

Ad Manager

You need to unlock the content in the first post before being able to reply.