EXP
Lottery Country Flags (Permanent) Profile BBcodes
SB Cash
Device
Lenovo Tablet 4 10 - Android version 7.1.1
Country
United Kingdom
verse 1:
i never knew my heart would get hurt this many times, i can't stand it, i feel like i'm getting to the point of being depressed all the time,people say "just forget the about it" and i'm like frick no don't get why i should, i loved them girls with all my heart and now lets just pretend that we can make wishes outta air planes.

Chorus:
so maybe this is the time to try sort your life out and fix your friendships, but don't forget to keep wishing everyday.

Verse 2:
now lets pretend i was never hurt or bullied, you just got to stay strong, in the past you were bullied or hurt, but now you got to remember that their in the past and your in the future and don't let them abuse you anymore, you just got to stay strong.
but at the end of the day if your transgender,gay,straight,lesbian, whatever, whoever,lets be friends (we're just friends), don't forget to look after your friends but most importantly you and your family. few years passed and i think I've finally found the right girl, she's got a boyfriend at the moment, but maybe soon she'll be my Gwen Stacy and i'll be her Spider-Man

Chorus (end of song):
so maybe this is the time to try sort your life out and fix your friendships, but don't forget to keep wishing everyday.