🎮 MOD APK My Little Pony: Magic Princess v5.2.2a [Sbenny+NoFear] New Unlimited Gems & Bits Hack (updated)

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
The Founder
SB Cash
Small Request Booster (single use)
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Device
OnePlus 1 - Huawei P10 Lite Android Oreo
Country
Italy
My Little Pony: Magic Princess v5.2.2a [Sbenny+NoFear] New Unlimited Gems & Bits Hack (updated)

My Little Pony: Magic Princess v5.2.2a

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Sbenny

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

• After being locked away in the moon for centuries, Nightmare Moon is set free and spreading night across Ponyville! Only Twilight Sparkle and her friends can save Ponyville from her grasp and bring light and friendship back to the land. Help them rebuild the entire town and reach their dreams in fantastic quests!

Features of My Little Pony for Android:

• Play with your favorite ponies: Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and more
    • Make your Ponyville the most magical place in Equestria and explore Sweet Apple Acres and Canterlot
    • Play exciting mini-games with your ponies: Ball Bounce, Apple-Picking, Magic Wings, Telescope, Crystal Mine and many more
    • Interact with your friends and feel the Magic of Friendship!
    • Enjoy original TV show voice talents featured in the game

My Little Pony - Magic Princess is free to download and play. You will collect virtual currencies called "Bits" and rarer "Gems" as you play, which you can use to care for your virtual ponies or buy in-game items. You can restrict in-app purchases by adjusting your User Controls in your Play Store settings or you can download the MOD APK HACKED version of My Little Pony with Unlimited Money only at Sbenny.com!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

• Unlimited Gems (100% Gems Drop Chance during building or collecting. Also, gain a lot of them when collecting)
    Unlimited Money (Collect coins from a building or from the ground to gain a lot of them)

Notes: as suggested by some users, if you turn off your internet connection while playing, it seems you decrease the chances of getting banned. You won't be able to join social events, but at least you should avoid having temporary bans from the game.

Special thanks to @NoFear, which heavily helped me in order to find out a new way to mod this game, which ended up in a wonderful learning session for both of us.

Tested and confirmed to be working on both Emulators (Nox App Player) and Smartphones (OnePlus One, Huawei P10 Lite).

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftPOHM

A

Ad Manager

marmars

Novice Lv. 1
Member for 2 years
EXP
SB Cash
It says “App not installed” when I try to install it. It's weird because I've never installed this app on my phone before. Any suggestions?

Moondancer

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Device
NoxPlayer with Android 4 and Honor 8 - Android 7.0
Country
Russia
Guys, I simply can't install it.
The installation process terminates and the message " The application was not installed" is displayed. What should I do?
Honor 10
Android 9
Play market security check disabled

marmars

Novice Lv. 1
Member for 2 years
EXP
SB Cash
Guys, I simply can't install it.
The installation process terminates and the message " The application was not installed" is displayed. What should I do?
Honor 10
Android 9
Play market security check disabled
Please help us I have the same problem. Normal Google play app installs just fine but modded just won't. Also using Android 9

Liara

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
India
yall im new here in sbenny and i just cant seem to find the download link😳😳
could anyone pleaseeee help me find the download link???
Post automatically merged:

amazballs!! love yaaa

This release is outdated! Go to last page to find the new version link!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.