Mod apk My Little Pony Pocket Ponies v1.7.1 MOD Menu - Unlimited Gems, Unlimited Bits Hack etc (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,915 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

My Little Pony Pocket Ponies v1.7.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 17 times

• My little pony: Pocket ponies - shoot luminous balls and remove enemies, approaching cute ponies, from the playing field. Make use of magic of friendship! In this Android game you will explore School of friendship and meet inhabitants of this magic world. Gather a full collection of small ponies and get the deserved reward. Help ponies reflect attacks of villains shooting at enemies with magic balls. Apply various power-ups and unique abilities of different ponies, complete levels and get prizes. Unlock new locations and heroes.

Features of My little pony: Pocket ponies for Android:

Popular characters
    Many interesting levels
    Bright and colorful graphics
    Daily bonuses
    Download now the MOD APK of My Little Pony Pocket Ponies for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• MOD Menu with:
    Frozen Bits Hack (they never decrease)
    Frozen Gems Hack (they never decrease)
    Free Mystery Boxes
    ...and a little surprise! - Find out more after installing it ;)

Notes: It's advised to enable the MOD Menu features only AFTER completing the tutorial.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.budgestudios.googleplay.MyLittlePonyPocketPonies

Stray Love

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can't believe I gotta redownload this on another phone cuz someone stole mine irl. Ugh the nerve. Tyvm Benny for this mod btw

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Sorry to hear that 😥 I couldn't even imagine how bad it would be to get my phone stolen.

Stray Love

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry to hear that 😥 I couldn't even imagine how bad it would be to get my phone stolen.
Well if you got something you love as much as I did my moto g stylus phone then you might get the idea of how bad it hurts to have lost it. To me having to stolen was like someone ripped a part of me out. I did work stuff on it, played games, watched shows and movies you know?? Lots of time it took to pay it off too. Well anyways maybe it might give ya an idea. Ty again for having this up still. I had to reset this phone shortly after I downloaded it. My pixel xl doesn't compare I tell ya. But least I can use it. Lol.

Popcorn420

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I tried to play this.... it told me that I have not purchased the app from the store, what do I do? I really appreciate it if you would please let me know.... thank you!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The solution to your problem is making sure you correctly installed the game cache or, if too hard, try to download this game from google play first, play for a few minutes and then uninstall it. You can then install only the MOD APK file from this page and, on first launch, the game will automatically download the game cache for you.

Popcorn420

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Okay thanks but now I'm having a new problem, it's not unlimited... it's normal... how do I change it to do what the mod said that it's supposed to do?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Okay thanks but now I'm having a new problem, it's not unlimited... it's normal... how do I change it to do what the mod said that it's supposed to do?
It's a mod menu, you just have to enable the mod features when you need them using the floating icon at the top-left of the game screen.

Popcorn420

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you for all your help!!! Your awesome at all the mods that you create!! Thank you!!! ;):giggle::)🏅😊😁

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.