• Did you know you can also get SB Cash by reviewing your smartphone? Check out this section: Smartphones, select your Brand and start a new thread into "Smartphone Reviews" section. The longer and more detailed your review is, the higher the SB Cash reward is!

🎮 MOD APK My Lovey : Choose your otome story ♥️ version 1.2.2 ♥️ (unlimited coins, rubis and keys)(updated)

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Cream

In Love Lv. 4
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Brazil
Please note this app is collected from external sources. Use it at your own risk as we cannot guarantee its contents. More details.
My Lovey : Choose your otome story ♥ version 1.2.0 ♥ (unlimited coins, rubis and keys)(updated)

20190902_224247.jpg
20190902_224247.jpg

My lovey v1.2.2

MOD Features   How to install

Credits to: *warning* *infected site*

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

• With my lovey you can enjoy multiple otome stories in one app, enjoy ^^

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

• Unconditional exchange of cards with rubies and coins
    Note: You need to hang the VPN to load. It is recommended to use the Singapore node. I used vpn a bit and then I disconnected and the app worked perfectly, for some it may not work, feel free to test, okay? ^^
    And you don't need any keys to read the next chapter, so if you finish the keys just keep reading and you don't have to worry ^^
    Note²: One of the last added stories (Tale of the Labyrinth) does not open in this new MOD.In all mods I tested it wouldn't open, so we probably have to wait ultil the next update to see if they can fix it.

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Cream and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hunex_play.mylovey.and

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

Nekogirl

Ment To Be Immortal.
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Spade
Musicizer! (permanent)
Device
Android
Country
United States of America
This works great had trouble loading it before but it was on my side good job and looking forward to more.

Ps. Have this picture of my new dog my other dog isn't to happy but she's happy to meet you all and be apart of our family.

Attachments

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
S9
Country
United States of America
How does the MOD work? I have my vpn set to singapore but when exchanging items it says connection issue and game freezes.

Cream

In Love Lv. 4
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Brazil
How does the mod work? I have my vpn set to singapore but when exchanging items it says connection issue and game freezes.
Hi, sorry for the delay in replying. When you install the game and open it using vpn, you can buy or trade as many cards as you like, and the keys are unlimited. If you were unable to resolve the problem try to open the game without vpn or re-install the game. Then tell me if you managed to solve ^^

Nie

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Poland
For me, it loaded without any use of VPN and "Labyrinth" was working perfectly. :)

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.