Mod apk My Lovey : Choose your otome story ♥️ version 1.2.2 ♥️ (unlimited coins, rubis and keys)(updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,053 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cream

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years

Last edited:
Downloaded 46 times

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
How does the mod work? I have my vpn set to singapore but when exchanging items it says connection issue and game freezes.

Cream

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
How does the mod work? I have my vpn set to singapore but when exchanging items it says connection issue and game freezes.
Hi, sorry for the delay in replying. When you install the game and open it using vpn, you can buy or trade as many cards as you like, and the keys are unlimited. If you were unable to resolve the problem try to open the game without vpn or re-install the game. Then tell me if you managed to solve ^^

Nie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
For me, it loaded without any use of VPN and "Labyrinth" was working perfectly. :)

Cream

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
For me, it loaded without any use of VPN and "Labyrinth" was working perfectly. :)
Really? this is really cool, I think it works only for some people ^^

Cream

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@nandafa, @Zelideth, @lyonetosa, @Yanari, @xwinterxgalaxy7, @layalovesit, @Shan154, @Kitakii, @lock708, @Sdcyctkuybkl, @Benene, @ArtemiaShy23, @Joana, @GravityBlue, @Pande, @BtsAS, @xinaxx, @iTive1, @Mehnaz, @ProfGames, @Instanty, @qsawsupreme, @ohyeahmrkrabz, @Gazal, @Momolicius, @Warriorx, @PamonhaLover, @Express7976, @osmosian, @Freddyrich, @MxllxLea, @Snowkuro, @Telliton, @PotatoFan, @Kurisutina, @Nekogirl, @Rvnrnd, @Plue, @Ricey, @Arisa745, @Rerens, @Mozar, @Atophae, @AlexIsMagical, @Shiro123, @cremedeli, @Strange Lola, @JustUsername, @Janajana, @Saineka, @michii, @Seul21, @meorimeru, @Jjasmine, @solcha, @Tvnb, @Wispa694, @Eixuat, @Junguww, @Kerrana, @skyylld, @AnotherRandomPerson100, @IoLisa, @Jose Bosch, @Nickytefyval, @breh mts, @Shnzd, @Noliyah, @Serelia, @Catisstress, @Nie, @NinoNini, @Erina, @Shiro Kuuhaku 28, @Babydanvers, @Aiden K, @Meltys, @pathology, @Tkxshin, @Downtownninja, @Xana14, @DesyChan1994, @Lazy49HH, @frentiss, @Aniramidoncare, @Reiyane, @Marina ft ffgddfgg, @Xanixa, @shania, @Styx707, @knowledgecraver, @vampeliza13, @giovana616161, @Juuternity, @LiAmberNichole, @flower22, @Himmel00, @Evgenia765, @misakess, @anb

hey guys, i'm really sorry it took me a long time to post the new version. I lowered the price because of that, so whoever wants can already download the new version, enjoy ^^

My Lovey : Choose your otome story ♥️ version 1.2.2 ♥️ (unlimited coins, rubis and keys)(updated) was released by Cream and 3494 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.