Mod apk My Lovey : Choose your otome story ♥️ version 1.2.4♥️ (unlimited coins, rubis and keys)(updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,342 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 0.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cream

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years

My lovey v1.2.4

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Unknown

Download Link (how to download?) MOD currently not working, the link will be restored as soon as it will be fixed. Thank you for understanding.

• With my lovey you can enjoy multiple otome stories in one app, enjoy ^^

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unconditional exchange of cards with rubies and coins
    • Note: You need to hang the VPN to load. It is recommended to use the Singapore node. I used vpn a bit and then I disconnected and the app worked perfectly, for some it may not work, feel free to test, okay? ^^
      And you don't need any keys to read the next chapter, so if you finish the keys just keep reading and you don't have to worry ^^
    • Note²: One of the last added stories (Tale of the Labyrinth) does not open in this new MOD.In all mods I tested it wouldn't open, so we probably have to wait ultil the next update to see if they can fix it.
    • Note³: I managed to play Tale of the Labyrinth in this version, but I couldn't play the new story, you may be able to play, but I'm not sure, give me feedback ^^
    • Note⁴: Well, again I didn't get to play the new story, I hope you can. Give me feedback ^^

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Cream and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hunex_play.mylovey.and

Downloaded 74 times

Jeon Joker

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
The hack works but some of the stories crash the game if you try to load it, I tested them out so here's a list of those that u shouldn't load
-Closed City (was rly looking forward to this one 😔)
-Shinobi Kakuran Musou: Prologue
-Secret Crush
Everything else loads fine but idk if it'll change when I play through them but I'll keep u updated

Cream

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
The hack works but some of the stories crash the game if you try to load it, I tested them out so here's a list of those that u shouldn't load
-Closed City (was rly looking forward to this one 😔)
-Shinobi Kakuran Musou: Prologue
-Secret Crush
Everything else loads fine but idk if it'll change when I play through them but I'll keep u updated
In each new version of the app I can't play the new story, whenever I try, the app crash. I can't say if it's a mod or app problem, in the next update try again and see if you can play them.

Papajoe1947

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
Testing mod:alien:

Papajoe1947

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
@Cream it loads works about half not all features work. download is extremely long . prologue is even longer. tried to switch stories and had to add keys coins etc., but it kicked me out stating no service

Papajoe1947
Mod Testing Team

Attachments

Papajoe1947

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
Broken not working. Loads slowly but hwen it finally loads and you get into prologue of the story of choice. the prologue is very very slow. Was able to switch to a second story but when attempted to add coins, gems keys etc. was kicked out stating the server connection was disconnected. checked device and sure enough I di have service. It wont allow you to use the feature to test the coin gems key addition.

Attachments

My Lovey : Choose your otome story ♥️ version 1.2.4♥️ (unlimited coins, rubis and keys)(updated) was released by Cream and 3696 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.