🎮 MOD APK My Mafia Girlfriend: Hot Sexy Moe Anime Dating Sim v0.45.2 Free Premium chocies (New)

Feedbacks

5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
My Mafia Girlfriend: Hot Sexy Moe Anime Dating Sim v0.45.2 Free Premium chocies (New)

My Mafia Girlfriend: Hot Sexy Moe Anime Dating Sim v0.45.2

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Debby
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)

You need to login to access this hidden content.
Downloaded 18 times

• You play as the protagonist, a young man who attends high school in the city.
    From the outside, you appear to be an average high school student. However, you have one big secret…
    You are the heir to the city’s most notorious mafia organization and must go through your daily life making up stories in order to hide your identity.
    One day, a cute girl transfers into your school. Both her looks and personality attract you, but you soon find out that she is the daughter of the rival mafia group. Download now the MOD APK of My Mafia Girlfriend: Hot Sexy Moe Anime Dating Sim for free, only at sbenny.com!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

• Free Premium Choices

• This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genius.mafiagirl

A

Ad Manager

Ureue

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
[Redacted]

Last edited:
Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.