My PlayHome V3.2.2.19 Paid Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,604 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

My PlayHome V3.2.2.19

Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playhome
No Root Needed
Online Game? No

Features Given
Paid Unlocked
No IAP-(in app purchases)
No Ads
Permissions Removed
License Resolved

Description
Now with 2 complete homes for you to play in! Ideal for kids 2 and up!
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
My PlayHome is a doll house for the iGeneration.

Imagine a doll house where your child can use everything, even the closets, TV and shower. Where you can fry an egg and feed the family pizza. Where you can pour drinks, blow bubbles and turn out the lights.

Imagine a doll house where the pieces are impossible to lose and never break. A doll house which grows over time and where new accessories and rooms are given to you for free.

Imagine if it was designed so that even a 2 year old could use it, yet detailed enough to entertain an 8 year old.

Imagine a doll house that could excite and captivate your children for hours for less than the price of a cup of coffee....

-------------------------------------------------

My PlayHome is the original and best dolls house app. Massively interactive, your kids can explore and use everything in the house. The characters eat, sleep, shower, brush their teeth and more. Want the room to be darker? Close the curtains! Fancy a change in music? Pop a different CD into the stereo!

No other doll house app comes close in interactivity, detail, ease of use and just plain fun!

Credit Me
SusieQ™

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Like My Work ? . . . Show me some Love..click the
"LIKE"

Downloaded 36 times

TripleG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks again <3 <3 <3

My PlayHome V3.2.2.19 Paid Unlocked was released by SusieQ and 4467 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.