My Sbenny's Drawings 😺

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,196 happy users since 2014.
Register

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Hello you lovely people!
Don't mind me, I'm just drawing random members of Sbenny 🙃 mostly Staffs because they're the most I interacted with, but there's no exceptions. So anyone actually like my drawing, maybe you could kindly give me some ideas to draw yourself or someone 😋
I'm making this is because half the reason is for easy access to them if I need to and I've been following @Mark A thread of Sbenny Members As YuGiOh Cards so I thought why not?
I say this many times, but I just love drawing even if I'm not good at it. But it isn't just members, I do draw some for holidays as well.
Enough rambling from me, if you like my stuffs I'll be glad, if you don't just go easy on me 😅😂
Have a good day everyone 😘

(This thread will of course be updated as I'll still be drawing more 😁)

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Understood~
You have been teasing @D sam for so time now~ now I can't wait to see "Deer Sam".
Please don't get your hopes up 😅
Really, we may like hand drawings but er...you know what? Nevermind, I was about to be dramatic again 😐
Just know that it will only be half focused on the Deer, but I will try my best 😂

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Please don't get your hopes up 😅
Really, we may like hand drawings but er...you know what? Nevermind, I was about to be dramatic again 😐
Just know that it will only be half focused on the Deer, but I will try my best 😂
We all have our sights on what is more deerer to us than a deer....namely me

Last edited:

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
"Deer Sam" completed!
I messed this one up bad 😅😂
Hope you still like it though, I certainly didn't enjoy rushing it despite i keep telling myself not to 😐😗

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Really no need to worry, it's great... and I could never possibly say something bad about myself...especially drawings
And I forgot the ears too...🙀 Just wonderful xD
I may try to draw something for Spooktober tomorrow and try it on the Logo "contest", there's still a day 😋
I'll get better at drawing... eventually 😂