Mod apk My Talking Angela v4.3.3.522 Unlimited Diamons, Unlimited Coins & No Ads (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,813 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

My Talking Angela v4.3.3.522

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 46 times

• Explore Talking Angela’s world and customise her fashion, hairstyle, makeup and home - all while playing addictively cute mini games.

Adopt Angela as your very own virtual pet and give her a fabulous life! Help her grow into a stylish city kitty. From teeth brushing to clothes shopping – she’s all yours!
    Make Angela your very own superstar! Nurture her, sing to her, feed her delicious treats. Just watch – she’ll become your new best friendLet your stunning sense of style shine through by giving Talking Angela a style make-over!
    Lipstick, eyeshadow, blush - customize to your heart's content! With dozens of different colors and endless creative freedom; you can really express yourself!

You’re fabulous, so make Angela fabulous too! Dress her in the latest fashions and the cutest costumes, from beautiful ballerina to punk ninja! Complete the look by giving her the perfect hairstyle too! With over a million different fashion combinations, you can create something truly unique! Download now the MOD APK of My Talking Angela for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Diamonds
    • Unlimited Coins
    • No Ads

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.outfit7.mytalkingangelafree

Katblas09

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
With bug, please fix. It automatically closes whenever I purchase things using diamonds.

Dellabrown

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I put the mod on a different device for a new account and realized the unlimited diamonds does not work. When i try to buy anything with diamonds, it shows that i have 16 million diamonds but still directs me to the store. Plus that 16 million disappears when i go to a different area in the game.

Mistiqe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well damn, game has updated already 😅 The file doesn't wasn't to install itself

Costaronaldo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's good for buy bug , you can renter game and u have all u bhought :D

Yildiz05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
It doesn't work. I paid for nothing. Can i get my cash back please?

Status
Not open for further replies.