My thoughts for New game release form.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,428 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

First of all it's my first time writing here. So I am nervous of course. And here I am just going to share my thoughts about new game release form. So it's just my personal opinion.

1. First thing I wanted to be added is a Dropdown Prefix Selector. Where you can select our game's prefix whether it LP mod apk or mod apk or paid Apk. You can attach it on the left side of Game title box.
Polish_20200330_013739923.png

2. Next thing is What I call it Tag Selector. You can attach a tag selection box where we can select our desire tags. You can attach it on the bottom of this form.
Polish_20200330_014344159.png

3. This feature is for those releaser who likes to release more than one mod version. Under the download link box you can add a plus sign or something like that goes with "Tap here if you want to release more version". And when tapping/checking it , it reveals one more price box and download link box. And allows you to add at least 3 mod version of a game.
Polish_20200330_015250828.png

4. Its a optional thing maybe you should consider. It would be great if you add a option on the form where we can edit our poll's settings and Choices.

5. Its also a optional thing but I think I would more appealing. You can add a icon link box. Where we can add icon link and it will be appear on game release list not on threads.
Polish_20200330_020435768.png

That's enough for my small brain. Again it's just my personal opinion and I am unaware if those features are possible to add or not. And I am sorry if I done any mistakes up there. :)
So... It's Sam Wilson ... Over and Out 🎤

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Heya,

You have some really great ideas here so I would like to address them one by one:

1. The prefix selector is a really good idea, I can partner with @Sbenny to see if it can be done once he gets back to the office. I'll add it to our task list of possible ideas to implement.

2. Tagging at the time of thread creation is a really good idea, but it is impossible to be implemented with the software currently used to build the site without some pretty heavy workarounds. It's already on the list of future projects that we have so we don't forget the idea, but it's definitely not something we could do as of now.

3. This is a really good idea too, I can see if SBenny can add it as an optional requirement option on the forms. Also, I can add it to our work list just in case it's not something we can do right at this time.

4. The reason we don't allow people to edit the polls on their mods is that they need to be consistently the same for every mod. Is there a certain option you would like to see added?

5. I really like this idea too, I can reach out to SBenny and add this to our list as well.

0 Thunderstorm 0

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Do you all really have office? Because you live in different countries so I thought all the work is done online. Please, you can correct me if I am wrong. It's very cool.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Do you all really have office? Because you live in different countries so I thought all the work is done online. Please, you can correct me if I am wrong. It's very cool.
Well, there's a main office in Italy that SBenny and Debby work out of, but the rest of us in different countries work from home or on the go :D

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Heya,

You have some really great ideas here so I would like to address them one by one:

1. The prefix selector is a really good idea, I can partner with @Sbenny to see if it can be done once he gets back to the office. I'll add it to our task list of possible ideas to implement.

2. Tagging at the time of thread creation is a really good idea, but it is impossible to be implemented with the software currently used to build the site without some pretty heavy workarounds. It's already on the list of future projects that we have so we don't forget the idea, but it's definitely not something we could do as of now.

3. This is a really good idea too, I can see if SBenny can add it as an optional requirement option on the forms. Also, I can add it to our work list just in case it's not something we can do right at this time.

4. The reason we don't allow people to edit the polls on their mods is that they need to be consistently the same for every mod. Is there a certain option you would like to see added?

5. I really like this idea too, I can reach out to SBenny and add this to our list as well.
Hehe ... I am glad that you liked it 😊 Well I also have some doubts on 4 . So it's better to leave it.