Mod apk My Virtual Girlfriend FREE v3.5 Full Version Unlocked (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,435 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Title: My Virtual Girlfriend FREE v3.5 Full Version Unlocked (New)

Name of the game: My Virtual Girlfriend FREE

Version: 3.5

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
My Virtual Girlfriend is an adult themed, yet fun and flirty dating sim. You choose your date then flirt, and romance your way into her virtual heart until she falls madly in love with you. There are thousands of beautiful girls to choose from, all with unique personalities and appearance, so you are sure to find a partner to date that appeals to you.

Once you hookup with your new date, you can flirt up a conversation or go on activities like mini golf, listen to her corny and sometimes funny jokes. Offer her gifts like a new bikini or lingerie, she will even wear it for you. She even responds to your touch, just be careful about where you are poking your fingers around, she can get very upset. Download now the MOD APK of My Virtual Girlfriend Free for free, only at sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wetproductions.mvg
MOD Features:
  • In-App Purchases Hacked
  • Full Version Unlocked
  • Ladies Man Unlocked
  • Executive salary Unlocked
  • Set for Life Unlocked
  • Full game Unlocked
  • Pocket Change Unlocked
  • Payday Unlocked
  • Bonus Check Unlocked
  • Big fat Wallet Unlocked
  • PRich Bachelor Unlocked
  • Rolling in Dough Unlocked
Notes: to get all the mod features listed, you need to have Lucky Patcher on your phone, and then proceed to make the hacked in-app purchases.

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Debby for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 164 times

Downloaded 270 times

ernsyah

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Great girl hacked :inlovedroid:

saucyleaves

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
//lurks on both mods like the bi god I am

Not sure if I'm interested in the games but the titles had me curious lolol

Thank you for your hard work, Debby!

CEOLION

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
sFun game to pass the time thankthanks

Myabigbutt

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Good game
Post automatically merged:

Good game

Last edited:

Elsinster

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Purchases didn't work :( buttons lit up when I pressed them but didn't get the purchases

My Virtual Girlfriend FREE v3.5 Full Version Unlocked (New) was released by Debby and 19908 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.