LP mod apk My Wild Pet: Online Animal Sim v2.7 - Unlimited Money, Crystals & Lifetime Membership (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,612 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
My Wild Pet: Online Animal Sim v2.7 - Unlimited Money, Crystals & Lifetime Membership (updated)

Name of the game: My Wild Pet: Online Animal Sim

Version: v2.7

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
KOKO the baby Zebra has been kidnapped! Embark on a multiplayer voyage to rescue a wild lion, tiger, wolf and other zoo animals in this adventure simulator game. Jam on, you're a star! Once you rescue them, they are all yours to role play with & adopt - your very own secret wild pets!

RESCUE LOTS OF CUTE ANIMALS: Rescue and roleplay as a wolf, lion, zebra, bear, cheetah, fox, eagle or even a saber tooth tiger! Also discover and adopt rare animals you will fall in love with - just play this fun simulator game and see! There is even a cat and a dog for you to rescue!

EXPLORE A BEAUTIFUL 3D WORLD: Explore the secrets of Wonder Springs, a Savanna filled with secret areas and hiding spots and shelters! Wonder through the Jungle, Desert and If you're brave enough, take your wild pet from her home into the winter wonderland and explore the snow capped mountains with your online friends!

Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of My Wild Pet: Online Animal Sim for free, only at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.FoxieGames.MyWildPetOnlineAnimal
MOD Features:
Unlimited Crystals (read notes below)
Unlimited Coins (read notes below)
Free VIP Lifetime (read notes below)

Notes: this is a pre-patched mod apk, so you need Lucky Patcher in order to make these features work. All you'll need to do after installing LP will be trying to make any In-App Purchases involving Crystals, Coins or Lifetime Membership: they'll all be free!

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Sbenny (previously by @( ( dub ) ) )

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 106 times

Downloaded 160 times

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
Been a very VERY long time since I seen a game that interested me here. But this looks fun enough to mess with.

Sassyb

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
thank you

Edit it have a black bar at the top..other than that everything works fine

Last edited:

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

BilgeBBD

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ndjrbhf
Post automatically merged:

No

My Wild Pet: Online Animal Sim v2.7 - Unlimited Money, Crystals & Lifetime Membership was released by Sbenny and 13398 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.