🎮 Nintendo DS ROM My World, My Way

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,147 happy users since 2014.
Register

Aurealia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
My World, My Way

1583952956457.png

Description: My World, My Way is a role-playing game developed by Global A Entertainment.
The game puts the player into the role of Princess Elise, a young, spoiled princess on a quest to impress a handsome adventurer into being her boyfriend.

Elise is a beautiful princess who has been given everything she has ever wanted. Upon turning 15, she realizes there is only one thing in the world she lacks – a handsome boyfriend. Thus, Elise orders her father to hold a ball and to invite every prince in the land. Elise meets her dream boyfriend at the ball, but he turns out to be an adventurer rather than a prince. To Elise's dismay, the adventurer tells her that she must become an experienced adventurer herself if she ever hopes to be with him. To the kingdom's surprise, Elise sets out to do just that.

There are connections between this game and another Atlus title, Master of the Monster Lair, most noticeably the appearance of the game's two main characters, Owen and Kate, as Dungeon Makers.

Installation Instructions: Download ROM and open in emulator/drag into TTDS 'Games' folder to play. Enjoy!

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!