⭐ VIP MOD APK Mystic Messenger v1.14.9 - Exclusive Unlimited Hourglasses Hack & Anti Ban (updated)

Does it work?

• Total Ratings:
    (5/5) based on 1 votes.
    For more info, please read user reviews and feedbacks posted.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Debby

SB Cartel Lv. Max
Staff member
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 4 years
SB Cash
Box of Chocolates (Valentine's Day LIMITED)
Box of Chocolates (Valentine's Day LIMITED)
Bouquet of Roses
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Google Pixel 3a - Android 10
Country
Italy
Mystic Messenger v1.14.9 - Exclusive Unlimited Hourglasses Hack & Anti Ban (updated)

Mystic Messenger v1.14.9

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Debby

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

• You stumbled upon an app called "Mystic Messenger" and downloaded it. Once you opened it up the app is connected to a mystic group chat with attractive guys. You are asked to join their secret party planning association called and the story begins...
    This is the unique story of Mystic Messenger and you're about to enjoy it even more, by downloading the exclusive MOD APK file of Mystic Messenger for free, only at Sbenny.com!

• You need root permissions to install this game.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

• Unlimited Hourglasses (read notes below)
    Free Shopping (for anything which costs Hourglasses)
    No Cheat Detection
    Anti-Ban (client-side)

Notes: with this exclusive hack you'll be able to purchase anything which costs Hourglasses for free (including unlocking "Another Story" and "Deep Story" modes, making phone calls and so on).

• Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it. Then, extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're done!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Ad Manager

willnezz

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Denmark
Wow! That was fast! Cheers to you and your hard work!

Edit: For some reason, I am still getting the "service unavailable" error. I am playing through Bluestacks.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Small Request Booster (single use)
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
OnePlus 1 - Huawei P10 Lite Android Oreo
Country
Italy
Thank you for reporting guys, sorry for the inconvenience, I'll do my best to fix Debby's release on Monday. Due to the pandemic, I can't move from home, so it's a bit difficult for me to update mods, hope you understand.

willnezz

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Denmark
Hey @Sbenny thank you for all the work you do. I can't imagine how difficult it must be in times like this. I hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Country
Italy
I sent back a refund of 20,000 SB Cash @Liureni, @Jadedpsyche and @willnezz .

Please note the current VIP MOD has been fixed BUT it currently works only for ROOTED DEVICES (with patches to install unsigned APK files). We're working on a MOD for non-rooted devices, too, but due to the pandemic, it's gonna be a slower process due to the lack of the required optimal tools to work on it, thank you all for your patience.

So, my recommendation is, if you have root, go on and unlock it right now, it'll work fine, otherwise, please wait and do not download it yet, otherwise it won't work as root is required to install the currently available MOD. Alternatively, if you're an advanced user, you can install this vip MOD without root. See how here: How to disable signature verification to install unsigned APK (Rooted device/VMOS) (Lucky Patcher)

Thank you all for your great patience.

Last edited:

willnezz

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Denmark
Hey @Sbenny, I have tried installing it on my google pixel (rooted, running android 9), samsung s5 (rooted, android 6.0.1), as well as bluestacks (android 7, SuperSU installed and working), and Nox (rooted, android 5). I followed the instructions for Lucky Patcher and it has not worked. Every time I tried installing the APK it displayed the error message "cannot install application" or similar. How do you make it work on your end, if you don't mind me asking?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Country
Italy
Hey @Sbenny, I have tried installing it on my google pixel (rooted, running android 9), samsung s5 (rooted, android 6.0.1), as well as bluestacks (android 7, SuperSU installed and working), and Nox (rooted, android 5). I followed the instructions for Lucky Patcher and it has not worked. Every time I tried installing the APK it displayed the error message "cannot install application" or similar. How do you make it work on your end, if you don't mind me asking?
Did you apply all the three patches with Lucky patcher? That's the only requirement

willnezz

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Denmark
I applied all 3. I tried both selecting the "Patch only dalvik/cache" and not selecting it. I can get it to start the first screen where it shows the Cheritz logo but no further, after making sure that the obb file was in the correct folder.

To be sure, I downloaded the Google play apk, installed it, tried installing over it with the modded apk since the tutorial you linked suggested it if standalone installation doesn't work after applying all 3 patches.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Country
Italy
I applied all 3. I tried both selecting the "Patch only dalvik/cache" and not selecting it. I can get it to start the first screen where it shows the Cheritz logo but no further, after making sure that the obb file was in the correct folder.

To be sure, I downloaded the Google play apk, installed it, tried installing over it with the modded apk since the tutorial you linked suggested it if standalone installation doesn't work after applying all 3 patches.
Can you get past the screen where it asks to download additional data?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Country
Italy
Hey @Sbenny, no, it doesn't get to that screen. It starts up, shows the Cheritz logo, then goes black.
To me, it looks like a missing game cache issue, I was able to progress further "Nox App Player", "MEmu", Google Pixel 2XL and OnePlus One (all rooted devices).

willnezz

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Denmark
To me, it looks like a missing game cache issue, I was able to progress further "Nox App Player", "MEmu", Google Pixel 2XL and OnePlus One (all rooted devices).
Thanks for the tip! I got the game to progress using MEmu. However, it seems to be only giving me 30 hourglasses. Is there a workaround for that? Sorry for bothering you with all of my questions.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.