💬 Review Mystic Messenger

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,412 happy users since 2014.
Register

ilikefictionalboys

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Mystic Messenger

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): Mystic Messenger - Apps on Google Play

Mystic Messenger is a South Korean female oriented visual novel game developed by Cheritz. It was released on July 8, 2016 for Android and August 18, 2016 for iOS. The game is described as "storytelling messenger game" and is available in Korean, English and Spanish.

Review:
I enjoyed the game a lot, I liked the characters and how it wasn't just based on love. The secrets behind Rika and the RFA are intriguing, the different routes are cool, and each character is diverse. I appreciated how you could even go on a route with the only female member(besides the player and Rika) too. This game is very open to LGBT+, and everyone is welcome. Although it is great, and it holds a special place in my heart, it has it's flaws. The quality lowers on different types of electronics and sometimes it shuts down out of nowhere, but these are just bugs and it isn't perfect. Quick rundown on the characters:
Zen is every generic fangirl's favourite, but who can blame them? He's the superstar of the group. Also is allergic to cats.
707 is my personal favourite, he is the (depressed) programming nerd.
Yoosung is the gamer, and the youngest. Annoying yet lovable.
Jaehee is the fellow female of the group. She also works for Jumin.
Jumin is the serious(most likely gay) one. He loves his cat Elizabeth 3rd a bit too much..
V is the owner of the RFA. Not much is known about him sense he isn't on much.

Would you recommend this to other users? Would I recommend Mystic Messenger?Yes!! If you like visual novels and the occasional tears, this is for you! (☆^ー^☆)

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
This game is seriously more than a game ^^ it has so many hidden meanings behind it's stories and it taught me a lot of things to be honest~ thanks for the review