Name of android app

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,137 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mysamsky1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
What is the name of the Android app where you can, let's say for example, help someone phone to phone fix the drain pipes under a sink and you can draw on the screen and they see what you draw?

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Wah can someone help him? Because i have no idea about that app mentioned above. Sorry
Maybe if you include some detail everyone are able to help

Mysamsky1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I passed by this app looking on some website that I can't remember of course LOL when I was looking at the most useful Android apps. It showed one person with their phone, and they were looking at another person holding their phone to some pipes underneath the sink that we're leaking. The one guy Drew on his phone as he was explaining to the other person how to take apart the pipes. He took his finger in a circular motion where you separate the pipes by unscrewing them and that person could see what he was doing. I guess it's like a handyman app or something that someone can help you with fixing something via the phone. I know of course I can't find it again and I've searched everything, I know it's out there. I appreciate any help anybody could give.

Mysamsky1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Teamviewer Pilot is the name of the app. Thank you for trying, I sure appreciate it.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!