💬 Review Naruto:- Slugfest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,874 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Naruto:- Slugfest

The first open world game that belongs to naruto, this game is a must for all naruto fans.

Review:
Naruto Slugfest is the first open world Naruto game for android and iOS, and it does it (almost) perfectly, the game first starts with a tutorial sort of with the last battle between naruto and sasuke, shortly after this, you get to the starting of naruto shippuden and then you get the freedom to choose your character style between wind, fire, earth and lightning.
You can freely explore all the beautifully drawn location (all the hidden villages), take part in tournaments, fight with friends against bosses in battles (such as itachi, deidara, sasori), upgrade your character with stronger inventory items to be abe to breeze through missions. All in all, you can consider it the equivalent of the likes of Assassins Creed (but not in every factor tho)
however, the pitfalls of the game are
1. your equipped armor/weapon/accessories are not visible, you just wear the normal chunin jacket and the weapon you have.
2. due to less servers right now, the game has various pinging problems unless you have a very good net connection.
3. the required specs are way too demanding (3 GB RAM and approx 2 GB storage), and that too are for playing at the lowest resolution.

Would you recommend this to other users? All in all, if you play using WiFi/Broadband, and have a very good phone (i don't, i played it on Bluestacks 4) it's totally worth it, sometimes the story goes a bit bland and childish, but this is worth for the graphics and freedom.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Nice review. I wonder why you did this one 🤔