✅ Solved Need a Logo for MOD Menu

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,307,680 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
He ya Everyone , I am trying to make some MOD Menu for some games. That's why need a good looking Logo. Any kind of Logo related to this site and my Profile pic is greatly appreciated 😊

Thanks in Advance 😍

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Lol, don't use that, it's a joke, and I didn't draw it :)

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah lol, don't wanna hurt my drawing talents, I got it :ROFLMAO: even delusional artists got good feedback here, I prefer honesty even if it's painful :p

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yeah lol, don't wanna hurt my drawing talents, I got it :ROFLMAO: even disillusioned artists got good feedback here, I prefer honesty even if it's painful :p
But man the sketch is really .... Uhm .... Extraordinary 😁 I will try that in one of my game 😂

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Feel free to use it even if it's not my work, btw it looks like an ISIS guy so beware of us preventive strike :D

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Feel free to use it even if it's not my work, btw it looks like an ISIS guy so beware of us preventive strike :D
Sure bro XD

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I could try to whip things up, but I will need a logo/text art of the forum and your profile pic....

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
And...... You need it as a square or a circle?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I could try to whip things up, but I will need a logo/text art of the forum and your profile pic....
You will get all these on this forum:cheekydroid: . Your call what shape you want to create.

amodernmyth

Graphics Guru
Member for 5 years
Honestly, you will need to be more specific. Is there a certain size you are working with? Are you just looking for a logo that you can put on a menu screen? Do you want your name on it --- the username you use on here in specific? Also, if you want your profile picture to be added to it, a higher quality png would be wonderful, as saving from your profile picture here will lead to a low resolution image overall. Would you like it on a transparent background, so it can easily show over other things? ^_^

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Honestly, you will need to be more specific. Is there a certain size you are working with? Are you just looking for a logo that you can put on a menu screen? Do you want your name on it --- the username you use on here in specific? Also, if you want your profile picture to be added to it, a higher quality png would be wonderful, as saving from your profile picture here will lead to a low resolution image overall. Would you like it on a transparent background, so it can easily show over other things? ^_^
Thanks a lot but @Chione Jem already help me with that. No need to worry now 😊

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
the current logo is of Sergeant Gary Roach Sanderson Right ? (Salute to Him)

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Chione Jem Can you lock this thread please and mark as solved ?

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Thread Solved xD

Status
Not open for further replies.