❓ Help Request Need a MOD APK for 3D Anatomy For The Artist v1.2.7.1

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,915 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metoroid0

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the app you're asking help for? 3D Anatomy For The Artist v1.2.7.1

Is this app playable online only? No: this app can be played in offline mode.

Is this a paid app? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.catfishanimationstudio.AnatomyForTheArtistLite
What are the mod features you ask for? This version from playstore is LITE, meaning it will ask me from time to time to pay to unlock drawings and full muscular system which i need.
i tried patching for inApp lvl emulation but its saying some error when i click purchase. so i came here. thanks!

Metoroid0

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks, cant wait! If its of any help, i have older cracked version, it works fine...i believe new one is the same principle as old one, so i believe it should be possible in theory. Im no expert but if it means anything and if it will help, than there you go :)

Oh, one more thing, i got 1.0 2 version, the old one that does not have full body muscular system like newer one. Now if newest cant be cracked, you can try any veraion that has full body 3D muscular system, thats the reason i want newest version.

I hope i helped at least hehe

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
@Metoroid0

I am sorry to inform you that your request has passed the 6 month (180 day) mark. This unfortunately means that your request will be rejected per our official Request Rules. If you are still looking to receive this content, please search to ensure that a new request has not already been submitted by someone else. If it has not, please feel free to create a new request.

Thank you,

@CordeliaCross

Status
Not open for further replies.