✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Bowling kings

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,751 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modder

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Bowling kings

Is this game playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pnixgames.bowlingking&hl=en_GB&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dbowling+king&pcampaignid=APPU_1_7ZLKWq39FcjZwAKy0ZSYDA
What are the mod features you ask for? Money gems mod menu no ban all unlocked

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@johnkittz
please check this request

Thank you !

Last edited:

johnkittz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'll see if it's unity dll made if not I can't do much sbenny could more with it.
Post automatically merged:

it's unity dll just gotta check if it's encrypted or not. I'm waiting for a request mod apk to compile then I'll see.

Last edited:

johnkittz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
everything is just visual sadly. even the items/boosters are all visual when Modded so it's all handled by the server.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@johnkittz
thank you for trying to mod this request.

@Modder
it appears at this time it is not possible to do, however I will leave your request open so if something changes in future we can try again.
Best Regards
Sb Staff

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@Modder I'm sorry to inform you this request is being rejected per the new Requests Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

I'm sorry the modding team wasn't able to fill this for you.

#Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.