✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Choice of the Vampire: 3.0.10

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,192 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernandesakatsuki

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Choice of the Vampire: 3.0.10

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=
What are the mod features you ask for? Not much.

Please don't mod the relationships, but maybe you can add a feature where we can increase our skills substantially?

Since gaining skills are a valuable part of the narrative of this game, I feel like it would destroy the code if given too much.

So instead just maybe add an option to increase another skill? (Since the option is literally only once per scene break.

How many SB Cash would you spend for it? 100

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
I looked at the choice before and iirc, it breaks the game if you max out the stats. But money mod works fine. I tried it not too long ago, but it automatically restarts after a few volumes (chapters) lmao so I'll let the 'professional' handle this one. This game is so good.

Fernandesakatsuki

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
That seems to be the only option without breaking the game.

Propose that with the intermission scenes where a vampire may increase their skills, they'd be modded to allow multiple interactions in the same scene, so instead of skipping the intermission after only one choice, it would allow for more interactions.

anhtuan2912

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Perhaps I may need to edit scripts on the game files itself. I will do it and test to see if it works, then I will reply to you here.

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ideally, you can put the stats all on 1 (I tried making it more but it won't work), make yourself literate and multilingual, money mod, and it'll work. At least, that's the kind of mod I played a long time ago.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Hello boys, sorry for being late 😅
I did try my hand on it and with the permission from the previous mod's author, here you go.
Please read the note I left in the "Game Features" though 😽

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years

@Fernandesakatsuki Next time please report an existing mod as outdated and do not create a game request.

#Solved
#Locked

saswat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
can you send me the game file,I am willing to pay 200 sb pts

Status
Not open for further replies.