❓ Help Request Need a MOD APK for CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,631 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shodaw

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the app you're asking help for?
CloudPlayer™ by doubleTwist cloud & offline player
Is this app playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid app? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doubleTwist.cloudPlayer
What are the mod features you ask for? It would be awesome to have access to these features. CloudPlayer's premium features: SuperSound™, EQ, gapless playback, Chromecast and cloud support. They are two different versions of this app a paid version which has all the features unlocked and their is a free version which I put the link to up above which you have to unlock the stuff with an in-app purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
what app are you request mod for ?
Please leave the actual name of it.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Note,
I'm going to edit//Fix your request this time. In future please take care in how you request. The name is just as important as the link, sometimes the link shows "not found" so giving all info you can will help me to help you.
Best Regards
SusieQ

Shodaw

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much for doing that. Sorry if I messed that up it's only my second time ever making a request on here and I thought I got it right. I'm sorry that I made a mistake doing that I'll make sure I look carefully next time before I make a request.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
@Shodaw

I am sorry to inform you that your request has passed the 6 month (180 day) mark. This unfortunately means that your request will be rejected per our official Request Rules. If you are still looking to receive this content, please search to ensure that a new request has not already been submitted by someone else. If it has not, please feel free to create a new request.

Thank you,

@CordeliaCross

Status
Not open for further replies.