✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Disney Heroes: Battle Mode

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,146 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
game guardian :) you can hack memory when playing game and change stuff. most of the stuff is float, so item try to search item bonuses example 15;50:20 and then should give you result you need.

Gomyde

Master of masters
Member for 5 years
game guardian :) you can hack memory when playing game and change stuff. most of the stuff is float, so item try to search item bonuses example 15;50:20 and then should give you result you need.
Got it! Thanks a lot man!

Gomyde

Master of masters
Member for 5 years
Sorry if this is a dumb question but do you need to be rooted to use GG?
Post automatically merged:

Sorry if this is a dumb question but do you need to be rooted to use GG?
I just started using it, but it seems you do need root to use it. At least if you want all the features (that's what I got reading the warning)

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
@Backlift and myself are working on a lua script. If you are familiar with our Marvel Strike Force script, expect a similar release.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
How does lua scripts work? Sorry for dumb question
It's using game Guardian (depending on device, don't need root). And instead of doing searches manually, it's scripted so you get to input data and push button to take care of it for you.

Gomyde

Master of masters
Member for 5 years
Btw @kryo any updates? <3
Post automatically merged:

It's using game Guardian (depending on device, don't need root). And instead of doing searches manually, it's scripted so you get to input data and push button to take care of it for you.
That's awesome. Def need that hahaha. Can't find anything on GG

Pjny00

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Any eta on this can't wait

Shawcan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Funny you felt the need to "beat me" to it. Anywho, congrats. @Backlift and I still intend to release a script and possibly a different method too.
sorry but I was already well before you launched any hacker, just did not have time and only now I could do.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I came up with a splendid VIP hack, available here: Disney Heroes: Battle Mode + MOD

Special thanks to @NoFear for the technical advices and the hints. Without him all this wouldn't have been possible!

#Solved

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.