✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Dragon Ball Legends

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,266 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flownisk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Dragon Ball Legends

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww&hl=en_US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Ddragon+ball+legend&pcampaignid=APPU_1_V1PrWuzvG62xggev9IGgBg
What are the mod features you ask for? Any. However, the game hasn't been released yet. I just wanted to get the request in ahead of time and give voice to any of us excited for it.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
We're already working on this :)

zzoi50

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hope the mod will have this @Sbenny:
-Infinity healt
-Unlimited KI
-All SubQuests Completed after battle- Story + Event
-Works in PVP
-Unlimited Energy (This is different from KI) the energy that being used to do story mission.

And i hope the mod will not have instant win and one enemy only, because that will make we cannot complete some mission.

Anathema

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Looking forward to this. I was just about to post a request for it. Any update on the progress of this one @Sbenny ?

Flownisk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
They are working on it. He has been extremely busy. There is issues with the 2 step verification that he is trying to work around last time I spoke to him and I hope this mod doesnt work in PVP. I beat people above my levels. I'm not trying to start losing to trash teams because of this mod.

zzoi50

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
They are working on it. He has been extremely busy. There is issues with the 2 step verification that he is trying to work around last time I spoke to him and I hope this mod doesnt work in PVP. I beat people above my levels. I'm not trying to start losing to trash teams because of this mod.
I hope they can make mod of this game

zzoi50

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think they will not make the mod

Flownisk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
That's unfortunate since it's a better game than most that's been modded on this site -.-

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Here's the mod apk for Dragon Ball Legends I just created for you guys, I hope you like it! :)

#Solved

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.