✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Dungeon Village 2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,968 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Dungeon Village 2

Is this game playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.bouken2&hl=en_US&gl=US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Ddungeon+village+2&pcampaignid=APPU_1_uLNYYLW2I5fdrQGEmY34Dw
What are the mod features you ask for?
- License verification bypassed

- Anti-ban if there is ban system(i think there is no ban system because this game has no online feature like co-op mode)

- Big amount of Gold (not just 9 million gold please!) or another method that can increase gold

- Preferably with big amount of other resources like diamonds, town points
(999 are more than enough) or another method that increase your diamonds, town points

*I don't care if there is sbenny mod protection system, i just want this mod because it's so hard to grind for gold and other resource, i want to thank you in advance for anybody that's willing to spend their time modding this with much effort*

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 500

Last edited:

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
how about a MOD Menu ?

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
MOD Menu is a good choice too! I'm fine as long as it's working

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Mod menu is a good choice too! I'm fine as long as it's working
i have modded every feature you asked for(Gold,Diamonds and town points). Diamonds and town points are at 999. i will make a mod menu i suppose and yes it's working.

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you! I hope it works well on my device later when i download it!

criticalmanimal

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 5 years
Has this been released yet? I made a request of this too only because I didn't see one when I made a search for the same title. However, with my request, I wanted unlimited Town and Diamond points and a butt load of Gold. I was willing to drop 3k in Sbenny currency I think.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Has this been released yet? I made a request of this too only because I didn't see one when I made a search for the same title. However, with my request, I wanted unlimited Town and Diamond points and a butt load of Gold. I was willing to drop 3k in Sbenny currency I think.
Sorry if I didn't see your request but I try to see each and everyone. And yes it's in beta phase as I am testing the features. If you want then you can contact me on discord:- DDeveloper#0420

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
here's a sneak peak :p
Screenshot_20210323-114718.png

Everything is unlimited lol, Diamonds and Town Points stay at 999 and don't reduce so it's infintiy xD

criticalmanimal

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 5 years
Hahaha yes! I sent you a PM so I can send you a 20usd tip if you'd like it for your hard work. It's something I always do for those that can fill my request.

Thanks!

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Status
Not open for further replies.