✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Episode - Choose your story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,664 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcarlitos

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is so hard to find a website to get free gems

Mazegamez

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Episode - Choose Your Story

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.episodeinteractive.android.catalog
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited gems or access to premium choices

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
someone already posted a mod for this 😊

Mazegamez

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you!!
Post automatically merged:

I believe it's outdated as some people in the replies were requesting an update. I hope someone updates it soon !! 😣

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
thank you!!
Post automatically merged:

I believe it's outdated as some people in the replies were requesting an update. I hope someone updates it soon !! 😣
I don't think it needs updating. I think after you pay for the mod, you will be given an account with 2,000 passes and 20,000 gems within 24-48 hours. 😊

chelseawolfe

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Episode-Choose your story

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.episodeinteractive.android.catalog
What are the mod features you ask for? unlimited diamonds,unlimited tickets,

chelseawolfe

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Episode- Choose your story

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited gems, unlimited choices

Mazegamez

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
For some reason it seems as if the link for the modded version of Episode is outdated and always says "Something didn't go through".
yeah I recommend to wait until an active modder takes on the request

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
We can actually provide a hack for this game, but it's very time consuming, that's the reason it needed 30,000 SB Points. What's the price you would be willing to pay (in SB Points) for such hack? It would give you a lot of diamonds and tickets (enough to enjoy the full game without doing any more in-app purchases).

I can understand 30,000 might seem a lot, but consider, if you compare that to all the countless in-app purchases you would make to have the same advantages, it's a looooot cheaper compared to it.

Anyhow, please feel free to let me know your price target, and we'll try to make a good deal.

Aurealia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Maybe somewhere between 5000 to 10000 SB? That sounds about fair since most people would probably need to buy SB Points to get the mod and this amount would be accounting for the high conversion rate of euros for people in other countries.
Of course, you know the actual amount of work present in the mod's creation so it's ultimately up to you.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.