✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Episode - Choose your story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,214 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think its already in the VIP MOD APK. Although its not unlimited diamonds and keys, but almost like it I guess....

Ryunna123

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya,

I am the one who created the mod for Episode. It is not for unlimited Tickets and Diamonds, but 2000 Tickets and 20000 Diamonds. The MOD will never have to be updated because the mod gets applied to the account, not the app. I have to make each account specifically for the member who requests it by unlocking the thread and following the steps. That is why it is a VIP mod and more expensive than most if you try to buy it with SB Points instead of VIP. If you pay the 30,000 SB Points you will not need VIP to get it, but if you have VIP You don't pay any SB Points for it.

I have tried to mod this game so that it is available for unlimited everything and downloaded in the APK file but it is server sided and does not work. Only creating the Modded accounts does.

Episode: Choose Your Story ~*~ New Account Mod Only!!! ~*~

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya,

I have already modded the Episode Game here. It is not unlimited Tickets and Diamonds, but 2000 Tickets and 20000 Diamonds. The MOD will never have to be updated because the mod gets applied to the account, not the app. That is why it is a VIP mod and more expensive than most if you try to buy it with SB Points instead of VIP. The game is Server sided and the actual apk cannot be modded. However, each time a person unlocks the Mod from the VIP section (if you are NON VIP you can still do so by paying for the mod with SB Points) I create a custom brand new modded account with the 20,000 diamonds and 2,000 tickets for you.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya,

I have already modded the Episode Game here. It is not unlimited Tickets and Diamonds, but 2000 Tickets and 20000 Diamonds. The MOD will never have to be updated because the mod gets applied to the account, not the app. That is why it is a VIP mod and more expensive than most if you try to buy it with SB Points instead of VIP. When you unlock the mod and follow the steps, I make your custom new account and send you the login info.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya,

I have already modded the Episode Game here. It is not unlimited Tickets and Diamonds, but 2000 Tickets and 20000 Diamonds. The MOD will never have to be updated because the mod gets applied to the account, not the app. That is why it is a VIP mod and more expensive than most if you try to buy it with SB Points instead of VIP. When you unlock the Mod and follow the steps I start creating the modded account for you. When it is done, I send you the login info. It is a VIP mod because each account has to be made manually one by one. The APK itself cannot be modded because the currency is server sided.

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh wow. I see..... No wonder. So its because the game is Server Based, and different kind of "MOD" are needed to apply for it.
Thanks for the great result (although I'm not VIP and could not get it yet.... for now 😎)
So, I'm also wondering, I've heard another game with title "Moments: Choose your story" are also server based and also could not get Modded. But does the same thing could also applied for it?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gg.lovestory.moments
Maybe the VIP member would also loved it too. 😉
Oh, and this is not really a request to MOD that game. I'm just curious if the same technique would work on it the same as to "Episode: Choose your story".

Pipa Kwlos

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Episode - Choose Your Story

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.episodeinteractive.android.catalog%26hl%3Den_US%26referrer%3Dutm_source%253Dgoogle%2526utm_medium%253Dorganic%2526utm_term%253Depisode%2Bchoose%2Byour%2Bstory%2Bapp%2Bstore%2Blink%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_YhbSXMvbMcaQmwWPq72gDg&ved=2ahUKEwjLlNXwyoriAhVGyKYKHY9VD-QQ8oQBMAB6BAgOEAM&usg=AOvVaw2vHv86Ky1Ur9YepLuCv5tU
What are the mod features you ask for? I need to be able to get diamond choices even when i dont have diamonds. Also, i know there is already a mod for this game but not only is it outdated but it also costs 30k SB Points to download for some reason. Please, we need a new updated MOD that doesnt cost 30000 SB Points. Thank you❤

Status
Not open for further replies.