Need a MOD APK for Episode - Choose Your Story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,630 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanrye

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
We need mod of this c:

PurpleGunGirl21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
There is a way to mod this but its complicated and its only for older versions, i think. This used to be patchable with Lucky Patcher . I played the patched version for awhile but they found out and i got banned ^^;; around two years later, for some reason i can download it again.

It was great to play it patched, but episode is open for user stories now so there are loads of stories that doesn't need diamonds, and if you're patient and have been a member for awhile, you'll realize that it doesn't take so long to get tickets too.

sorry this became a long comment and its not the same but playing episode without a mod is just as fun. i do hope someone can mod this but its very unlikely right now :)

i do believe the demi lovato one can still be patched, though...

nrsyqirh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please mod this game T.T Im getting addict play that game but nahhh im stuck because got no pass already TT.TT

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
There is a way to mod this but its complicated and its only for older versions, i think. This used to be patchable with Lucky Patcher . I played the patched version for awhile but they found out and i got banned ^^;; around two years later, for some reason i can download it again.

It was great to play it patched, but episode is open for user stories now so there are loads of stories that doesn't need diamonds, and if you're patient and have been a member for awhile, you'll realize that it doesn't take so long to get tickets too.

sorry this became a long comment and its not the same but playing episode without a mod is just as fun. i do hope someone can mod this but its very unlikely right now :)

i do believe the demi lovato one can still be patched, though...
I could make a patch in order to let people install the old mod, buy diamonds and then install a special version over it (so that they don't have to uninstall the older one / to not lose their progresses). If you still have this old apk, please send it to me and I'll work on it, thank you.

ZeeshanC

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Any mod yet???

Pris

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes please I'm getting crazy looking for this mod
Please, please, please!!!:cryingdroid::cryingdroid::cryingdroid:

Iccm

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Keys a lot of keys this game can't be play whitout keys ...

Status
Not open for further replies.