✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Fishing Clash: Catching Fish Game. Bass Hunting 3D

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,076 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

abin

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Fishing Clash: Catching Fish Game. Bass Hunting 3D

Type of Request: Paid Request

Real Money reward: 10 EUR

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tensquaregames.letsfish2
What are the mod features you ask for? I want a mode for one of the old versions 1.0.152 or 1.0.153 that will allow me to access the game, more precisely just to log in to the game and to be able to access the window with the game settings.

abin

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have these versions
I also have these versions and they can be found on the internet, I requested that one of these two versions be modified to be functional and allow me to log in to the game. The problem is that any old version of this game requires an upgrade to the latest version 1.0.159, I have modified the manifest from these versions and I am shown the "no server connection" error. I only need one of these two versions to be just functional. I have modified and functional version 1.0.159, but for my project I only need one of the two versions: 1.0.152 or 1.0.153.

Milan070

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh ok....I'm still waiting on @Debby to upgrade to v1.0.159. I'm waiting for a week and a half now.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I just updated and fixed it. You're not required to spend the money you specified in your request, but if you want, feel free to support the site with a donation such as by clicking here, it's much appreciated thanks :) Older versions don't run because the game server knows they're outdated and won't let you play.

Here you go:

#Solved

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.