Need a MOD APK for Golf Rival

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,699 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters

LolHappy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
I have a suggestion: make a mod that overlays on top of the map and draws a clear line to where the golf ball will land, and show the bounces that will follow as lines too.
Post automatically merged:

.... where you doing it on your main device or an Emulator?

Yaska195

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
What i can suggest is, make an overlay mod that injects itself to the game and changes the overlay of the wind guide to have more wind marks rather than just the 3 lines on the wind ring. And the mod to also allow perfect shot on the tap of a button. As an example, there is a mod for pokemon go(pokemod) that works by injecting functions to the base game without modding the game app itself. So maybe create something similar with the required functionality.
Ps- i believe it would be an app that would require root to inject desired features or functions to the game. So no need to make a mod of the main game app, just make an app that injects functions using root.

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hello User,

I am here to Inform you that your Request has passed its 6 month limit (or 180 days). It means that your Request will automatically be Rejected as per the Rules of this Area. (Please check here: Request Official Rules!)
Feel free to make a request again! Also be sure to check if there is already a request for it here! (no need to make a request since there is already one :) )

Thank you for Reading.

Sincerely,
Gourov

Hudk

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi I'm sorry to write here but I have one question: is there really no one to hack the Golf rival ???? At least something doesn't have to be diamonds or money but maybe a perfect shot or wind or some hack of chopsticks thanks for answers