❓ Help Request Need a MOD APK for GRE Prep & Practice by Magoosh

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,894 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowphonix

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the app you're asking help for? GRE Prep & Practice by Magoosh

Is this app playable online only? Yes: this app can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid app? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magoosh.gre
What are the mod features you ask for? Accessing to premium contents, including 1000+ practice tests and their answers
Post automatically merged:

This is one of the best GRE prep study materials. Many student are seeking to have premium account of Magoosh, but due to its high price, they couldn't afford to. I hope a day come which money would not be obstacle for avid students.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
looking in playstore this doesn't show having ANY in app purchases to unlock, no key to purchase either. So if its an online website purchase to get there's nothing I can do
Screenshot_2018-08-15-07-37-35.png

snowphonix

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is sad. You are correct, purchasing premium account on their website and then accessing through app is how their service works. I don't know that it is not possible to mod this kind of app.
Thanks anyway for spending time on it.

snowphonix

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
If anyone is willing to share his/her Magoosh GRE account with me, I will be really grateful since I can't afford it. However, I think the chance is so low here.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
@snowphonix

I am sorry to inform you that your request has passed the 6 month (180 day) mark. This unfortunately means that your request will be rejected per our official Request Rules. If you are still looking to receive this content, please search to ensure that a new request has not already been submitted by someone else. If it has not, please feel free to create a new request.

Thank you,

@CordeliaCross

Status
Not open for further replies.