Need a MOD APK for Harry Potter Wizards Unite

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,889 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc123

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Harry Potter Wizards Unite

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.hpwu.prod
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited gold

Fantasy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
not really a mod but you can use the fake joystick to walk around with any app like flygps but it only work with older version of android.

Bacovabrat

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
+1 for this would love to have a mod for coins or unlimited shopping

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
This game modded would be amazing but, since it's by the same developer as pokemon go and that one is unmoddable I bet they did the same with this one

sc123

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
At this point I'd settle for a mod that prevents fake GPS detection.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'll give it a try, pretty sure currency is server-sided but I might be able to bypass the fake gps detection.
Post automatically merged:

I'm quite sure it didn't work, but I can't run this game on my devices so I'll share my attempt here, please let me know if it worked or not to bypass the fake gps detection, thank you:

Last edited:

heongae

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'll give it a try, pretty sure currency is server-sided but I might be able to bypass the fake gps detection.
Post automatically merged:

I'm quite sure it didn't work, but I can't run this game on my devices so I'll share my attempt here, please let me know if it worked or not to bypass the fake gps detection, thank you:

On my S8+ i can't install the game but i really just tried to give you the feedback, unfortunately i don't have more devices xd sorry

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 4 years
Hi there,

We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Request Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

Status
Not open for further replies.